Glenn T. Welch CFP, CLU, CH.F.C., CHS
Red Deer, Alberta
201, 4719 48 Ave Red Deer, Alberta T4N 3T1
For driving directions, click here.
A proper financial plan can mean the difference between leaving your loved ones well-positioned financially and leaving them to cope with debts and an inadequate income.
Life insurance can help create financial security for you and your family.
If you should die prematurely, it can be used to:
- Cover last expenses and immediately provide cash for surviving family members
- Pay off mortgages and other debts
- Eliminate tax liabilities triggered at death
- Replace lost income for the surviving spouse and dependent children
- Provide education funds for children
- Provide a charitable testamentary gift
While you’re still living, some life insurance policies can:
- Build tax-advantaged savings you can draw upon as needed for personal or business opportunities
- Supplement your retirement income
We can help build a plan and long term strategy for ensuring that you have the right coverage for maximum protection.